Helping You Meet Critical Legal Challenges
Jamay has been licensed to practice law in California since 2005. Over the course of her career, she has represented clients and appeared in contested and uncontested probate matters in Alameda, Amador, Colusa, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Los Angeles, Marin, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Stanislaus, Sutter and Yolo counties.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, Jamay obtained her law degree from University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, where she was the recipient of a Public Legal Services Society Grant and received an Honors at Entrance Scholarship. Prior to forming her own firm, Jamay practiced at a prominent firm in San Mateo County, focusing on trust and estates litigation, conservatorships, estate planning and probate. She has extensive experience with accounting issues, beneficiary disputes, trust contests and trustee disputes.
Jamay is a member of the Court-Appointed Independent Counsel Panel for San Mateo County Superior Court Trust, Probate and Conservatorship matters. An active member of her legal community, Jamay belongs to various professional organizations. She serves as Co-Chair of the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the San Mateo County Bar Association and is a member of the San Mateo County Bar Association Diversity Committee. She is a member of the Litigation Section and the Trusts and Estates Section of The State Bar of California.
Jamay is also a member of the Asian American Bar Association of Greater Bay Area, the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley, and the Professional Fiduciary Association of California. She is involved in her community and serves on the Board of Raising A Reader, a non-profit subsidiary of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation. She is also a Paul Harris Fellow of the Foster City Rotary.
- Trust and Estates Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Elder Abuse Litigation
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Public Legal Services Society Grant, Honors at Entrance Scholarship
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: Dean's List
- California, 2005
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section, Vice Chair
- San Mateo County Superior Court Independent Counsel Panel for Trusts, Probates, Conservatorships
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Diversity Committee, Member
- California State Bar - Trust and Estates Section, Member
- California State Bar - Litigation Section, Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California
- Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star, 2013-2017
- Super Lawyer, 2019-2020
- Foster City Rotary Club, Paul Harris Fellow
- Raising A Reader, Board Member